I could literally eat sorbet all day long, especially when it's super easy to make, all natural, delicious & nutritious. This is such a yummy treat! You can indulge for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or for an evening snack. Why purchase pre-packaged sorbet,which may have hidden ingredient's when you can make your own. I'm thrilled about making new treats and sharing them with all of you. Lets be health nuts together hahah.
* This makes 1 serving of Strawberry Mango Sorbet*
1. 8-12 Organic frozen strawberries depending on how much you want to make( I personally like fresh fruit and I freeze myself, but pre-frozen strawberries will work) Strawberries are pack with antioxidants, and great nutrients for your body. They help with boosting your immune system, fighting cancer, & they help keep wrinkles away (who want's wrinkles ill eat strawberries all day lol) along with so many other benefits Read More Here
2. 1 or 2 Organic frozen Mango's ( You want to pre slice and let them freeze over night if you choose to use fresh fruit) Mango's are also a super food that you should incorporate into your diet every week. Packed with healthy goodness Click here
3. Next add 1 cup of almond milk, 1 or 2 tablespoon's of raw agave nectar or 100% pure maple syrup Pure maple syrup click here(add more for taste) the more thick you want the less liquid almond milk you will add.Buy agave nectar here
4. Blend all items in a food processor or a blender and ENJOY!! So delish!