Friday, May 31, 2013

* Blueberry Mango Peach Ice Cream*

You don't have to go buy ice cream from the store any longer. Dairy is terrible for the human body which is why many people have dairy allergies, and have lactose intolerance. Dairy is hard for the body to break down, is most time's loaded with unnatural hormones, and it creates a acidic environment inside your body which is where disease will thrive. Learn More Here(this dairy list include american's most favorite milk, cheese, dairy yogurt etc).  Read labels before buying foods. Many foods contain casein which is terrible for you Read HERE. My advice is to STAY AWAY FROM THIS STUFF. Many will scream where can I get calcium (Calcium is available in collard greens, Kale, Spinach, almonds and many other nutritious foods. I use to eat cheese like it was no longer going to be available on earth lol and my digestive system was sooo screwed up because of it. I had to do better with eating. I was clogging my poor intestines with all this bad stuff and wondering why my skin kept having crazy acne outbreaks. My body was crying out for help and only I could change it. Most times symptoms from something going on internal will appear externally often times on your face. I don't know about you but when my skin break's out it makes me super upset. I try hard now to eat foods that will help cleanse my entire system. This is a big part of the reason I became a Health Nut. I now drink almond milk and have seen a big difference in my body since I stopped drinking milk years ago. Try it for your self, start slow and go 2 weeks no dairy and see if you can tell the difference. Its a process but once you begin to see results you will want to get rid of all foods that hurt your body and hinder your health. 

*MAKING BLUEBERRY MANGO PEACH ICE CREAM*

INGREDIENTS:
15  organic Frozen Blueberries

1 organic Frozen Mangos

1 organic Frozen chopped up peach

1/2 cup of almond milk, I made homemade almond milk but you can buy it as well (which is what I have used for years). I will post how to make almond milk soon :-) You can always substitute water instead of nut milk

3-4 tablespoons of 100% maple syrup, or raw agave nectar etc

(The more you want the more fruit you add)

* Add all items to blender. 
 Add less liquid to get a ice cream texture. You can always add more but start with a little. Blend on High speed. Top with your favorite fruit. I choose to top with blueberries!
SOOOOOO DELISH make as much as you want and eat as much as you want! 







Invest in your body;-)You only have one

Contact me anytime via social media
Find me @ LoveShanaNicole




No comments:

Post a Comment