Tuesday, September 22, 2015

*Fruity Beet Juice*

IMG_5352


So I have never been a fan of beets lol in my opinion they taste like dirt but they are really good for you. Beets help cleanse the blood naturally. I have to find ways to sneak them into my diet even though they are not my faves. Juicing has been a big help with consuming beets on a regular basis. Beets are high in Vitamin C so will naturally help to boost your immune system. They are high in fiber and will help to flush your colon naturally. Beets also contain Vitamins A & B, potassium, magnesium, and iron. They are pretty much a superfood powerhouse and will help detox your liver! So with that being said I have to tell my taste buds to hush hahah and I find ways to consume them. This juice recipe is delish and packed with nutrition! Full Recipe Post Here>>>Fruity Beet Recipe



Hugs & Happy Fruity Beet Juice Drinking,
LaShana Nicole

2 comments:

  1. When I read your message I started laughing because I to always though beets taste like dirt that what stopped me from eating but after reading your message I think I gonna try juicing me some beets I like the benefits it has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear Trace! I had to find creative ways to include them into my diet :-) Enjoy the juice!

      Delete