1. I want to become a "VEGAN"- When becoming a vegan you will no longer eat soy, meat or dairy. This diet pretty much excludes any animal products. Some vegans also do not use any products that have been derived or tested on animals.(So lots of raw plants, fruits, beans, seeds etc)
2. I want to become a "VEGETARIAN"- A vegetarian cuts out meat of any kind. This is easier than the vegan diet because many vegetarians still consume some animal products like milk, cheese, eggs etc.
3. I want to become a "PESCETARIAN"- A person who chooses this diet eats only seafood as their source of meat. This may be a good option for those who would like to cut out beef, pork, chicken etc, but feel eating "no meat" is to hard to start. As I said eating healthy is a journey and a lifestyle change so for some they may need to work their way up.
4. I want to try the "RAW FOOD DIET"- The raw food diet consist of food that is not processed, canned, or cooked. At least 75% of the food should be consumed raw and uncooked.
5. I want to try the PALEO diet- The paleo diet pretty much gives you much freedom when choosing what to eat. YES you can eat meat, eggs, vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds with this diet. Paleo suggest not consuming dairy, grains, legumes, or sugar
I suggest watching the documentary "FORKS OVER KNIVES" it gives great detail into the journey of changing your eating habits. Click link>>> FORKS OVER KNIVES
Some great books I recommend are
"Veganomicon" Purchase Veganomicon
"The Beauty Detox" Purchase Beauty Detox
They were both so helpful and packed with tons of information and yummy recipes.
I will post meals that you can incorporate regardless of the diet you choose. This is all information I have obtained over the years. I am not a doctor and cannot give you a cure all. You must make the choices for your body by deciding on what works best for you. If you have any questions or need advice you can find me by clicking links directly>> tweet me >> instagram me and feel free to email me at email@example.com
HAPPY HEALTH :-)
I Heart you all,
"Spread Love,Share Love,Be Love"